Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Out came the winter coat...

I got my winter coat out for the first time yesterday, the weather has changed and the winter chill was in the air. My little fur trimmed winter wonder from NYC bought last November, warmed my body through! Although a little heavy to wear, the 1940s style I do love! Thinking back to my trip last year, Brooklyn Flea Market was such a good find. So many amazing items on sale there, I really wish there was some outdoor haunts like this over in the UK... I have yet to find these. Not only did the winter coat come out, but also a pair of new winter boots! A little shopping trip into town so me come face-to-face with a cute pair of ankle leathers from Clarks. I felt buying them now would mean I was to get my monies worth throughout the wintery days ahead.
I am now on the hunt for a new washing machine...



No comments:

Post a Comment