Monday, October 17, 2011



I had such a great time this Friday & Saturday at the Manchester Vintage Fashion Market. The feedback I received for CC Globe was brilliant. This was the first time I had shown the pieces and they went down a storm. Thankfully the sun stayed for the two days and customers came too. All the items I hand pick on my world travels are pieces that I really believe in and love, passing a vintage treasure on to the next person is such a great feeling. My little stall really stood tall against the others too and my three models all shone in their pretty dresses. I am really looking forward to the next market that is on November 18th & 19th, CC Globe will once again be there, with some more lovely one off pieces.Thank you to everyone who purchased from me, or came down and showed your support, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks! CC


No comments:

Post a Comment