Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hobbs Silk Scarves




















I have started a little colourful collection.
I love love Hobbs silk scarves. They bring a new range out each season, eye catching, sometimes quirky, handpainted onto pure silk. They brighton up any outfit and any home, I just need to think of a better way to display them! To me they are like little works of art. I just purchased the animal Cheetah one, at a bargain price in the sale, others start at £59.

Even my mum is now a fan, her love for farming and fashion was combined when Hobbs launched a special limited silk scarf for the Great Yorkshire Show "Printed on a classic navy background, the scarf features the traditional white Yorkshire rose, horses and livestock, as well as colourful rosettes, a tractor and a pair of wellington boots. It has been designed and produced by Hobbs, renowned for its stylish and classic women’s clothing and shoes to mark the company’s first involvement with an agricultural show."




No comments:

Post a Comment