Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mid-week

The mid-week is mine. I can spend my time doing my own things, going where I want to go, doing exactly what I want to do. Today I am going on the hunt for some of Hong Kong's hidden gems. Patrolling around the different parts of town, scouring the markets and tiny shops in search of treasures. Not everyone can make it to Hong Kong, so my intentions are to pass on these little riches, send them with love and let everyone have a piece of Hong Kong belonging to them.

A link to my goods shall be posted soon...

xx


I am back from my day of wandering having had one of the nicest days in Hong Kong...ever. I am so lucky, I have the best husband. My time spent with him never fails to make me smile. Thank you thank you my Great Strong x

No comments:

Post a Comment