Friday, March 2, 2012

You little MONKI


My shop of the week goes to MONKI! A couple of cute little purchases came in the shape of some yellow wedge boots and a pair of dainty yellow/green socks. I didn't realise that this store had a premises over here having picked up my items from their online store. However, after a trip to London I see that it has launched in the UK on Carnaby St. Bit disappointed by their store, much preferring the website feel. My boots rock though, super comfy, nice size heel and they definitely brighten up my outfits! POP!

Also loving the hats... tried them on, but just still feel too conscious of myself when wearing them. The boots will have to do for now.

Another shop falling under the H&M umbrella, Scandinavian fashion once again cheap and cheerful!



No comments:

Post a Comment