Sunday, August 7, 2011

Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2011


I don't think I can ever say I have loved a collection as much as I am loving the Fall/Winter 2011 collection for Miu Miu. From the sparkly shoe to the over sized clutch, the 1940s inspired collection screams out to me! Although I love clothes, dressing up and putting an outfit together each morning, its rare for me to strictly follow fashion. However, all these pieces I adore. The silhouettes that the over sized shoulders will leave, the pointy contrasting collars, the intricate floral embellishment upon the heavy wool fabric, the just below the knee length dress, finished off with the leopard/tortoiseshell frames and a slight quiff to the tousled hair. Yes, Miu Miu will definitely be inspiring my look for this autumn/winter...

Click here to see the live catwalk show

Click here to see the mesmerizing and eerie short film by Lucrecia Martel,
entitled "Muta" which features this collection















No comments:

Post a Comment