Wednesday, November 2, 2011

****Freebie alert****

During a brief trip to Tesco to buy bleach and other cleaning products, I decided to stop by the magazine section and treat myself to the latest Grazia & Vogue (a free couple of hours to research the seasons style must haves)... however, I ended up leaving with a copy of InStyle and Glamour! Not usually my choice of magazine, but the freebies on the front grabbed my eye! In need of a new hand cream InStyle is giving away a lovely Cowshed cow pat moisturising cream where as Glamour treats us to a nails inc. varnish, I chose the on trend berry colour, but there are another three to choose from. My hands will be both super soft and colourful within the next hour...

Nothing like a nice freebie to start the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment