Monday, November 15, 2010

Mad Men


I have been watching Mad Men for the last few weeks having being bought the first series. After hearing so much about it, I decided to try it for myself. It wasn't exactly what I expected initially, but now, after around 8/9 episodes I have fallen for it! I love it! Each episode has been peeling back the layers of the individual characters and all the finer details that are portrayed on screen make this a must see program. I encourage anyone to watch it as I think everyone could really get something from it.
My favourite character is Betty Draper, although she may have been slightly tedious to watch at first, I am now being entertained by her characters mind as it develops into its own.
The costumes, setting, cars and colours make it visually appealing to me too. The glamour of the 60s, even the nightwear with heels... Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment